Just Us

Two Soon-To-Be Southern Belles

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Senior Year is OVERRATED

I am feeling very stressed lately. There is just so much to do, and everyone says 4th quarter senior year is easy. I have so many projects etc etc plus going away this week. I feel bad complaining but I am very stressed. Oh well nothing in life is as expected.

Thank you Mrs Dell for your lovely message. It was very sweet.

And as a regular announcement for anyone who may care, I am going to Belhaven College next year! I am so excited. It just makes graduation that much sweeter.

Goodbye!

3 Comments:

  • At April 16, 2006 9:52 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said…

    my dear Lea, I know how you feel...after the week after we're back from Katrina trip, all will be well again...do not despair :) :) :) :)

     
  • At April 18, 2006 1:54 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    OK... NOW I WANT TO SEE IT (WIVES & DAUGHTERS)!
    I was talking with your sister Hannah.. and she said she liked it more than Pride and Prejudice.
    MAYBE NEXT WEEK!
    When Y'ALL (wink wink Lea) are down in the south.
    Hi MM!

     
  • At April 19, 2006 7:42 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said…

    yeah, it's really good. NOT AS GOOD AS P AND P, THOUGH!

    I know, I wish Roger had a bigger role...he does in the book :) (sort of)

    the book actually ends sooner than the movie, though, because Elizabeth Gaskell died before she finished. Oh well, the movie interpretation of the end seems pretty plausible...I like it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License