Just Us

Two Soon-To-Be Southern Belles

Monday, April 03, 2006

Home Again

SO I did the math and Elisabeth has posted 4 times out of the past 5. Which means I have only posted 1 out of 5. Bad Lea...

I came back from a college trip Saturday...I am not allowed to say anything since Elisabeth and I are not talking to each other about the schools until we make a final decision (we are both looking at Belhaven and I am also looking at Geneva and she is also looking at Bethel.) While I would love to go to the same school as her (and I believe she feels likewise) we really need to make a decision independently. After all, if God wants us to go to the same college then He will lead in that direction.

But it is so warm in Mississippi! It is like Cameroon humid and tropical, and there are such exotic and beautiful flowers. It was awful to come back to the cold. And it's supposed to snow tomorrow and Wednesday (my bday by the way).

Well I must go and write an article for the Essex Reporter. Goodbye everyone.

4 Comments:

  • At April 03, 2006 10:29 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I would love to know about your trip. I'm glad that you are back. We missed you girls at SMT. See you Wed.

     
  • At April 04, 2006 10:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    my dear Lea - happy birthday!! (a day early!). I thought I'd tell you now in case I forget later. I am so thankful for your friendship with Elisabeth...we love you!

    Mrs. Dell

     
  • At April 05, 2006 3:16 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said…

    awwww...isn't my mom sweet?! yes, happy birthday. Also, don't worry, I like your posts better than mine, so one is better than four. I will say that I had a grand time...
    Love you!!

     
  • At April 07, 2006 2:44 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    ok girls.. i'm dying to hear more details.. but I guess you are wanting to keep the suspense building.. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License