Just Us

Two Soon-To-Be Southern Belles

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Apologies

I should apologize for my previous post because I think my mom was hurt and it doesn't sound very nice. It was all in fun, but, as my mom says, it's hard to know how to take written, unemotional writing. You can't tell what the person really means in some cases. I really love my mom and did not want to come across so harshly. I suppose I can glean a lesson about sarcasm and the mighty pen...or blog, as the case may be.

On a different note, please pray for Lea as she is leaving for a college visit tomorrow, and for me, as I leave on Saturday for the same. Pray that we would have safe trips and that we would be fully submitting to God's will, not our own.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License