Just Us

Two Soon-To-Be Southern Belles

Sunday, March 26, 2006

On Pepto-Bismol

I was trying to resist writing about this, but I can't help it.

So my mom was looking at our blog and I thought that everything was great. I thought it was pretty and that it was set up very nicely. Little did I know that my mom actually though otherwise, but didn't comment about it because she didn't think it would come across well.

You know, I'm kind of upset. I really thought that I would get more support from her about my online dealings. But NO. Her mind, instead of dwelling on the prettyness of things, immediately went to the gutter.

That's right.

She said that our blog reminded her of PEPTO-BISMOL (of all things)!! I mean, seriously. Who does she think she is? Gosh.

O.k, so for those of you who might be wondering if I'm having bad tensions with my mother, I am not. Be at ease. This is pretty much just sarcasm. But she really did say that. It was kindof funny.

Oh well.

If I have to change it, so be it.

Hey, at least the minty kind of peptol bismol tastes good. (I know because I've traveled, and you most need it when travelling.)

3 Comments:

  • At March 26, 2006 10:21 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said…

    ok, I have to comment to myself, for the small amount of readers out there. Sorry that was really discombobulated and silly. ;-)

     
  • At March 27, 2006 12:22 AM, Blogger Linda said…

    Go to this site if you want to figure out what color you would like..
    http://www.htmlhelp.com/cgi-bin/color.cgi?rgb=

    The Dark Pink color you have is: ce436e

    You can enter in the new number for the color you want.. by just replacing the number above with what ever color.
    like say White is: FFFFFF (this is an RGB (= Red Green Blue).
    I don't know if you have taken any physics.. as you know white is when you have all the colors of the rainbow verus Black is: 000000 (no color)
    Am I confusing you?

    Oh by the way RGB values are Hex Numbers

     
  • At March 27, 2006 11:18 AM, Blogger Elisabeth said…

    sorry, I took french over physics this year. I think that makes sense, I don't have time to try it right now, though. Hopefully sometime this week :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License