Just Us

Two Soon-To-Be Southern Belles

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Yea!!

I must say that I did miss your insightful comments, but now that you are back, my life has come together again (victorious theme music playing in the background...)

Um, anyway... We thought it might be fun if we had a small but fun Mr. Darcy fan club. Though most of what we do is fun and jest, we do take some things seriously.

Just kidding. (I must have used the word fun, like, ten times)

I'm sorry---weird mood.

Again, anyway, Mr. Darcy is to us the perfect man, except that he isn't a Christian. This discussion/fan club might launch into what it means to be a biblical woman and a wife vs. what we are expecting in our future husbands. (This is based on Linda's Bible Study Wed. night.) It might be an interesting topic to pursue. P.S. Lea, do mind if I change the template??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License