Just Us

Two Soon-To-Be Southern Belles

Thursday, March 23, 2006

My creed

Elisabeth, what happened to the profiles? Just out of curiousity... well I am taking this awesome self-defense course and I really want to take martial arts now... I LOVE SELF-DEFENSE... who would have known I could have that anger in me. But I really do and I feel so much more self-confident. I used to be so afraid of what would happen if someone attacked me becuase my dad calls me a hundred pound weakling and when I get scared I don't even scream, but I honestly feel like I could defend myself now. Every women should learn real self-defense. This is my new creed and I am going to practice every day and get a punching bag. Well good night.

1 Comments:

  • At March 24, 2006 3:07 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said…

    Hey Lea! you just have to click on your name...it might take a couple of min. to load...have you figured out the comments yet??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License