Just Us

Two Soon-To-Be Southern Belles

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hello

I think it is time to make another post, but topics are hard. With Lea's computer down, there is just one mind on the site temporarily, not two. Oh well.

More on music, perhaps?

One of the current boy bands I really enjoy is Relient K. I like their older stuff better--it is more Christ-centered--but I also just love the rhythm. They have an excellent drummer.

Um...ok, that was true, but it was more to fill space. I promise I will not post again until I have something intelligent to say...

...which might not happen...

2 Comments:

  • At March 15, 2006 2:03 PM, Blogger Linda said…

    I don't think that is true. I know you think about a lot of things. (intelligently) :-)

    Here is a sneek peek at what we will be talking about tonight in YG.
    *** Our Character ***
    or you could say
    *** Biblical Womanhood ***

    Maybe we could ping pong that around... ?

     
  • At March 15, 2006 2:58 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said…

    yeah, sounds like a good topic!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License