Just Us

Two Soon-To-Be Southern Belles

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Lea becomes a Techie



This is just a test because I am trying to move this picture to my profile. If anyone cares as to what this pic is all about, I will tell you. I was writing a story for the Essex Reporter on prom (horrible topic I know) and I went to a bridal shop and tried on all of these dresses. This one was incredible and huge - it had to have weighed ten pounds and the train was absurd - I loved it. It was definitely dramatic. But after looking at the $400 price tag and coughing my gum back up into my mouth, I decided to leave before I damaged anything...anyway, I'm doing this so I can become more technologically advanced becuase I am pretty hopeless. If you see this picutre on my profile, everyone be proud of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License