Just Us

Two Soon-To-Be Southern Belles

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

More Politics

I'm sorry that I am so political - I guess this shouldn't be surprising since my earliest memory is of eating macoroni and cheese and listening to Rush Limbaugh the day Bush Sr. lost the election. That was in 1990, so I was two years old. Anyway, I just heard about the New York Times article (which you can read by clicking the link) in which they publicized the method the government uses to trace international terrorists. The implications of this leak is vast, and this is yet another example of the damage our liberal media does under the giuse of "freedom of the press." Editor Bill Keller's letter to the public after the publication of this information even uses that idea as an excuse.

I have a strong feeling I will not be persuing journalism as a career.

3 Comments:

  • At June 27, 2006 7:36 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said…

    wow, Lea, I think our roles are switched...out of the last eight posts, I've posted once, and that was pretty much just to say that I haven't posted in awhile.

     
  • At June 28, 2006 2:13 PM, Blogger Elisabeth said…

    ok, our blog is now "copyrighted," so we are safe!! (jk) um, Lea, if you want to see the terms of the copyright, just click on the icon

     
  • At June 29, 2006 6:43 PM, Blogger Lea said…

    thanks for your techie help! What would I do without you?

    Yes, i noticed that I have been posting a lot more, and I am really enjoying it...well I guess it's a proportional relationship - when you don't blog, I do, and vice versa, which keeps it up at a constant rate...wow I do remember things from Dr.Madd's class. Shocking.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License